The Ultimate Guide to Creating a Website With WordPress
When creating this website you gain a tremendous advantage over most WordPress users.
WordPress was designed for news-oriented sites,and now days for all kinds of websites.
The problem is, most WordPress sites are not really “news sites”. The menu function and static pages help to create a website with a navigation and optimal content layout.
FACT: Organized in a total blog format with only categories and posts. WordPress is not just for blogs.
Static landing pages, causing content and visitors to get lost in dated posts.
Because they assume content can only be organized in reverse chronological order.
FACT: Existing WordPress users struggle to make their menus link to the pages they want.
The Starter Guide is not only the perfect starter, it is dynamic and static functionality organized.
This guide will make learning a breeze!
What Does The Guide Include?
– 125 pages of up-to-date information on how to use it to create a website. Great for beginners.
– Tips on topic/keyword research, SEO, promotion, plugins, and customizing common elements of your blog.
– An entire chapter dedicated to layout that will improve your site’s search engine optimization.
– Instructions for adding/floating social media icons in your header.
– Discover how to easily add AdSense ads to your sidebar.
– Lots of colorful screenshots for illustration and easy reading.
– Help with using the Menu feature to create drop-down navigation menus in seconds.
– Inside tips on what I’ve done with my newest WordPress site to improve the page views per visitor.
– FREE lifetime upgrades! Furthermore keep the guide up-to-date to reflect major releases and send (email).
Who is the WP Starter Guide For?
– People who want to learn how to use it for hosted sites, not free web sites.
– Existing users struggling with layout, site navigation, and basics.