Rocket Sign-language; The Award Winning System That Gets You Speaking Sign-language & Loving Sign-language Culture
Learn American Sign Language with Rocket Sign Language, the online Sign Language course that’s used by over 1,200,000 people, just like you, to master Sign Language
- You get instant access to a 24/7 lifetime trial of Rocket Sign Language
- You’ll get 6+ hours of free trial lessons, voice recognition features and more
- Be amazed at how much Sign Language you’ll learn in a short space of time
Use the Rocket Sign Language trial on any device
Built on practical success strategies
- Learn Sign Language using modern scientific learning methods
- Uses the top 7 practical success strategies successful Sign Language learners use
- You get the experience of over 10 years of research and development.
- Sign languages share many similarities with spoken languages, which depend on sound, and linguists consider to be types of natural language.
- Spoken and Signed Language show the same linguistic properties.
- Body language is a kind of non-linguistic communication.
- Sign languages the core of local deaf cultures and communities.
- People with disabilities like augmentative and alternative communication also sign.It is not clear how many sign languages there are.
- A common misconception is that all sign languages are the same worldwide or that sign language is international.
- Aside from the pidgin International Sign, each country generally has its own, native sign language, and some have more than one.
- The 2013 edition of Ethnology lists 137 sign languages. Some sign languages have obtained some form of legal recognition, while others have no status at all.